HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
* Spend about two minutes answering this question.
* Begin wherever you feel comfortabl
* Speak logically and clearly about yourself—s
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BIGGEST ACCOMPLISH
* Develop an excellent response to this critical question.
* Focus on hard work, commitment
* Describe a recent challenge and your involvemen
* Present an accomplish
WHY DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE JOBS?
* Never criticize a past employer or co-workers
* Answering that you feel you can no longer make a contributi
WHAT DID YOU LIKE / DISLIKE ABOUT YOUR LAST POSITION?
* Another key question that demonstrat
* Avoid negativity
* Put a positive spin on your answer by focusing on challengin
IN WHAT WAYS ARE YOU QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION?
* Choose a few specifics from the job descriptio
* Highlight relevant management
DESCRIBE YOUR MOST IMPORTANT STRENGTHS.
* Identify five strengths relevant to the position for which you’re interviewi
* Give a brief example of how you successful
HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISH
* Give an example of how you accomplish
IS THERE A SITUATION IN THE PAST IN WHICH YOU TOOK THE INITIATIVE
* Describe situations
CAN YOU THINK OF A SITUATION DURING YOUR CAREER THAT WAS PARTICULAR
* Show that you are able to learn from past mistakes.
* Be honest about a particular
ONE OF OUR COMPANY’S BIGGEST CHALLENGES
* Ask for more details before trying to answer this question.
* Break the challenge into sub-challe
* Explain your strategy for dealing with each step and summarize the method you would use to solve the overall problem.
* Present your analytical
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN SITUATIONS
* Discuss effective management
* Describe your most difficult management
WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOUR CAREER GIVEN THE OPPORTUNIT
* Be honest. The interviewe
WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER GOALS?
* Focus on the attainable
* Give realistic answers, such as a management
* Consider your past (did you rise quickly or travel a rocky road?) and use this as a guideline for a reasonable
* Take this opportunit
* Restate key aspects of the job (which you’ve gleaned from the interview)